Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Robert Sheehan Compares Himself to his 'MORTAL INSTRUMENTS' Character - Simon Lewis

From fansshare, Robert Sheehan compares himself to Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments.
"I think Simon is a pioneer of counter-culture, he’s very much like a bohemian guy and that’s very much what I am. In that sense I’m drawn to things that define themselves by being on the fringe; culturally, musically, theatrically all that stuff. I think that’s how young people find each other a lot of times by what kind of culture they are interested in, what they have in common." He added, "He feels very much like a New York kid who is constantly discovering things. New York being a hotbed of creativity. The fact that he’s in bands, and he’s just kind of reaching out creatively all the time and I’m drawn to people like that. And I’d like to think I am one of those."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+