Thursday, February 28, 2013

Teen.com's Exclusive Visit to The Set of City of Bones

Not too far away was Clary’s shared apartment with her mom. The Victorian-style home on top of Madame Dorothea’s abode is made out of brick with paintings inside that were created by the on-set designer’s wife. Inside, we saw Jocelyn’s bedroom, the bathroom (it’s blue in case you were dying to know), the kitchen, the living room, and Clary’s bedroom filled with her artwork and a couple skulls. See the staircase Cassie Clare tweeted? Yeah, I walked those. NBD.
Goodbye, TMI. On the way out, I noted Dorothea’s dwelling, and the greenhouse. (P.S. We saw the greenhouse kissing scene in the sizzle reel and OMG. I didn’t want to make a fool out of myself by crying in front of everyone, but I did let out a squeal.) Before we left, we were given three TMI bracelets and a signed copy of the first book in the series. Thanks, Cassandra!
 Read more at Teen.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+