Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Meet Magnus Bane... in boxers

Earlier this month for #ShareMortalLove, MTV released a Magnus Bane photo and now to follow up, MTV has an interview with Godfrey Gao (Magnus Bane) and check out the photo; Magnus in boxers!
"There's actually a really big pressure because I know there are a lot of fans out there, and everyone loves Magnus Bane, and I love Magnus Bane," he said. "So I just wanted to play a sort of cool-looking Magnus Bane, but I also wanted to bring out the flamboyant side. The party side of Magnus Bane, so hopefully everybody can enjoy what I bring to you on screen."
And for those who can't get enough of the warlock, Clare revealed that an extra Magnus scene was written into the screenplay that didn't originally appear in the book.
"It is really cool," Gao said of the bonus moment. "This whole ride has been amazing. I really got to thank everybody... This is my first English feature. I'm actually pretty nervous doing this interview now. I never do any interviews in English, it was always in Mandarin before."
Check out the full interview with a video over at MTV.com 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+