Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Freak out over the one and only Magnus Bane

Wednesday, February, 13th will forever be known as the day we got our very first look at the High Warlock of Brooklyn, Magnus Bane. It's perfect timing given that tomorrow is Valentine's Day, thus even if you don't have a date, you have Magnus to keep you company!

The guessing started with:
I can tell you have a lot on your mind. I won't keep you waiting.
If you want to know more, just look into my eyes.
Some of us noticed the similarities from Magnus's party scene
More Magnus decor:
Did I cast a spell on you?
Love always finds a way
After checking out the glittery nails and magnificent ring, we were certain it was Magnus!
Come in and try not to murder any of my guests.
Presenting, Magnus Bane:
Look at those amazing eyes! The adaptation is flawless!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+